Friday, August 12, 2011

I had a lot to say, put it all together in my mine, sit down, and draw a blank!  Hi, my name is Kat or misskat52 or kathyclouse, I prefer Kat.  I have entered the world of the unknown, mysterious and untamed.  A total different culture, a new way to communicate.  In a flash, I can "talk" to someone on the other side of the world! Amazing.  I love it, but, probably like most newbies, I jumped in with no plan, no idea what I was doing, clicked every shiny button, believed every pitch out there.  Then, I became completely confused, couldn't remember what I had joined, spent hours "surfing" and ended up in tears. 

Okay, that was about a month ago.  One day while 'surfing', I saw an ad for CTP, and staying in click mode, clicked it and joined.  But, this was different.  I was told to take it easy, to do the steps, learn each step before moving on to the next one.  I showed up at the TELive meetings, listen to the pro's, asked questions and am learning.  Now all I have to do is cancel all the stuff I signed up for that are meaningless.

I started this blog to share the places I am using, the tips I have learned and to have people join me in this adventure.  Sharing with others, giving back all that I have been given is my hope.

If you are interested in who I am, I have written a little about me on this blog.

"To be able to give freely what was given to me is a blessing"

Stay tuned for more as the circle turns.


1 comment:

  1. I found you all over the place, Kat!! lol I hope all this is working out for you this time. stop clicking all the shiny buttons....hahaha Hope you're doing well, I miss ya! xoxo Cat

    ReplyDelete